Understanding the Override feature
ANTDIY has an “Override” feature, which is used in several cases:
-If you have
already AliExpress products added to your Shopify store and you want to connect
them to ANTDIY;
-If you have accidentally unsynced the Shopify product from ANTDIY and you want to sync them back;
-If you want to change the supplier for the product.
The Process of Overriding the Product
1. Add new supplier’s product to the Import List.
2. From the Import List, click “More actions” and “Select Product to Override”.
3. From the pop-up menu, select your existing Shopify product.
4. If you want to replace the product title, description or images, mark the checkboxes below. If you do not mark these options, the product title, description and images will stay the same as in your existing Shopify product.
5. To complete the override process, click “Import and Override”.
6. If you have any orders that haven’t been ordered from the supplier, ANTDIY will ask you to match product variants for those orders.