ePacket delivery is one of the most popular shipping methods offered by merchants from China and Hong Kong. For good reason – it’s one of the fastest delivery options for international shipping with the ability to monitor your ePacket tracking numbers through China Post.
Products purchased from China were previously shipped by sea. This meant delivery could be expected to take over eight weeks. Now, ePacket tracking shows that most orders are delivered within 30 days. Your ePacket tracking data will likely show that many packages arrive sooner.
There are several considerations to make the most of ePacket delivery, including ePacket regulations, the location of your customer base, and how to track ePacket deliveries. This guide will cover these topics and more.
How ePacket Shipping Works
Benefits of using ePacket Delivery
Apart from cost and time efficiency, ePacket offers a wide range of benefits to buyers including (but not limited to):
Free returns on any undeliverable items. Customers will have a sense of security knowing that any undeliverable item can be returned, without any additional expense. This factor alone can improve the customer/merchant relationship.
Door-to-door ePacket tracking. ePacket delivery provides customers the option of end-to-end tracking, without paying any additional costs. They’re able to track their ePacket delivery on websites such as EMS and USPS.
Bear in mind that customers may have to pay for customs (or additional taxes) on the products they order.
Average ePacket Shipping times
Like all shipping methods, the delivery time for ePacket shipping may vary based on the destination of the package, customs, holidays, and other unforeseen delays.
When shipping into the United States, however, the usual timeframe for a package to arrive lies within the 10-20 day mark.
Other countries may have to deal with a slightly longer shipping time due to the fact that the package is being routed to the proper facilities before making it to the customer.
While the shipping time may vary, customers who use the ePacket delivery option can have peace and mind when waiting for their package because they’re able to monitor the tracking number.
According to the USPS, the maximum length of a package can only be 24”, while the total height and thickness of the package cannot be more than 36”.
Additionally, in order for the package to qualify for ePacket delivery cannot weigh more than 4.4 lbs. Finally, the merchandise being shipped cannot exceed any more than $400 in value.
Customs and Taxes for ePacket Shipping
All ePacket deliveries go through traditional customs and clearances (which may require customers to pay any additional taxes upon arrival).
You could always ask the merchant who’s shipping the item if there will be any additional taxes owed upon arrival to give your customers a heads-up.
These merchants have experience shipping to multiple countries and will have a better idea of whether or not there will be any additional expenses.
Which Countries Allow ePacket Delivery?
Specifically, here is the list of countries that allow shipping as of June 2017:
- Hong Kong
- Kazakhstan (currently in a trial run)
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- Thailand (currently in a trial run)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Vietnam (currently in a trial run)
Again, this list is constantly growing, so check to see if it’s available in the country you’re purchasing from.
This guide has covered a vast variety of topics related to ePacket shipping and hopefully provided you with a better framework when it comes to this particular shipping method. Having this this knowledge means that you can confidently embrace ePacket shipping and delivery with your own online store, too. As mentioned before, ePacket shipping and delivery is likely to increase customer conversion rates and boost customer satisfaction and fulfillment considerably.
To take it a step further, use platforms like AfterShip or PackageTrackr to make the process even more efficient and help you gain insight into this aspect of your business, too. Some of the features that can help make this happen are:
- Email Notifications and Alerts
- SMS/Text Notifications and Alerts
These third party platforms integrate very well with ecommerce platforms such as Shopify (read our full Shopify Review here to learn more about the Shopify ecommerce platform) and WooCommerce, making things a whole lot easier. Being able to run a successful dropshipping business means being able to make things run as smoothly as possible. Statistically, ePacket shipping has caused a drop in unhappy customers due to shorter delivery times and therefore increasing profit margins for business owners.
Note: Interested in learning more about running a successful dropshipping business? Check out the 10 Best Shopify Dropshipping Apps to Acquire Inventory for Your Business and Finding Drop Shipping Companies and Suppliers (+ FREE Directory).
There is minimal risk with ePacket shipping, thus it is worth trying out if you are planning on expanding, have suppliers in China or Hong Kong, and want to ship products internationally.
As mentioned before, ePacket shipping is a tried and tested method and is popularly used by many merchants – from the biggest online marketplaces to the smallest online niche business owners – as it systemises the shipping process while also providing a certain degree of transparency for your customers.
dsers bundle、alibaba or aliexpress for dropshipping、swatch group layoffs、alibaba dropshipping、vip link aliexpress、alibaba dropshipping shopify、aliexpress vs alibaba、ant chrome extension、disney store、seo for dropshipping、dsers vs shopmaster、dsers login、silkroad dropshipping products、alibaba vs aliexpress、website improvement suggestions、shopmaster vs dsers、alibaba com dropshipping、request order cancellation aliexpress、shopify chrome extension、aliexpress cancel orderfrei wild tortendeko、aliexpress order cancelled refund、how to find alibaba、dropshippers、nässeschutz kinderwagen、shopify global pricing rules、alibaba dropship shop
Are ePacket and eExpress the Same Thing?
eExpress is an extension of ePacket shipping in some sense: eExpress is also a similar agreement had between China Post EMS, Hong Kong Post and the USPS but it offers services for packages that do not fit the ePacket Criteria and/or restrictions. This means that for bigger and heavier products and packaging, eExpress can be used, instead. Since 2017, there are also a total of 18 countries that can be shipped to using eExpress.
Even though eExpress offers service and support to a few of the countries that ePacket doesn’t, due to the wider global reach of ePacket, ePacket is still the more popular shipping method of the two.
AVERAGE EEXPRESS SHIPPING TIMES
- Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore: 2 – 4 business days
- United Kingdom, France, Spain, Netherlands, Canada, USA, Australia: 5 – 7 business days
- India, Brazil, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus: 7 – 10 business days
- South Africa: 10 – 15 business days
SIZE & WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS FOR EEXPRESS
There are some differences in the allowed size and weight of packages depending on the country you decide to ship to using eExpress.
- Australia: Maximum weight of the package, including boxes and filler material, should not exceed 20 kg. Any side of the package should not be longer than 1.05 meters. Additionally, the sum of the length, width and height should not be greater than 3 meters (l + w + h <= 3m)
- Taiwan: Maximum weight of the package, including boxes and filler material, should not exceed 30 kg. Any side of the package should not be longer than 1.05 meters. Additionally, the sum of the length, width and height should not be greater than 2.5 meters (l + w + h <= 2.5m).
- United States: Maximum weight of the package, including boxes and filler material, should not exceed 31.5 kg. Any side of the package should not be longer than 1.5 meters. Additionally, the sum of the length, width and height should not be greater than 3 meters (l + w + h <= 3m)
- India: Maximum weight of the package, including boxes and filler material, should not exceed 35 kg. Any side of the package should not be longer than 1.5 meters. Additionally, the sum of the length, width and height should not be greater than 3 meters (l + w + h <= 3m)
- Other Countries: Maximum weight of the package, including boxes and filler material, should not exceed 20 kg. Any side of the package should not be longer than 1.5 meters. Additionally, the sum of the length, width and height should not be greater than 3 meters (l + w + h <= 3m)
The best choice for Euro/US dropshippers to improve business efficiency
ANTDIY, a High efficiency free shopify APP ,The official partner of AliExpress, the only shopify App that can provide the best customer service.
If you feel like to try dropshipping, then don’t miss ANTDIY, we have a variety of functions and perfect service, it can help you import products with one click, and can also help you place orders automatically, ANTDIY helps you source your assortment from a wide variety of reliable suppliers on 10 platforms, such as AliExpress,1688 dropshipping , Taobao, etc.ANTDIY, a High efficiency free shopify APP.
It’s not terrible to be fired, but if you have been overly sad, you will not be able to return to your normal life. Hurry up and start your new journey.
- The best choice for Euro/US dropshippers to improve business efficiency-ANTDIY
- Everything you need to know about dropshipping
- Pizza Hut goes bankrupt, dropshipping can bring it back to life
- Alibaba vs AliExpress: Who’s Best for Importing & Dropshipping?
- Droppers with more than 10,000 profits choose suppliers like this
- The Future of Ecommerce: 8 Patterns to Keep an eye out for in 2021
automate shopify aliexpress、aliexpress chrome extension shopify、shopify aliexpress aliexpress dropshipping app、aliexpress dropshipping program、aliexpress dropshipping store、aliexpress dropshipping reviews、aliexpress dropshipping products、dropshipping suppliers、aliexpress dropshipping、ANTDIY dropshipping、shopify ANTDIY、ANTDIY dropshipping、ANTDIY aliexpress Dropshipping、extension ANTDIY、chrome ANTDIY、ANTDIY extension chrome、ANTDIY products、shopify dropshipping、ANTDIY suppliers、ANTDIY app
canceling order aliexpress、chrome extensions for dropshipping、cancel order、 aliexpress refund、niche products 2020、how to write a life insurance cancellation letter. Serp、shopify affirm inc. shopify us、dropshipping from alibaba、cayler and sons turnbeutel、1688dropshipping、dropshipping chrome extensions、dropshipping alibaba、aliexpress cancel order refund、niche 、product 2020dsers failed order、alibaba shopify app、alibaba vs aliexpress dropshipping、1688 dropshipping shopify、tom tailor kleid mädchen、aliexpress stores、dsers vs oberlo