Last updated Dec 10, 2019
What Personal Information do we collect from you?
If you are a merchant using or considering using ANTDIY’s Service to stock or supply your online store, if you use our customer service tools or otherwise affirmatively contact us, if you sign up for information about the Service, or if you respond to an ANTDIY survey, we may ask you for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information (though we ourselves may not store all of this information). Finally, if you contact our support service or if we otherwise need to verify your account, we may ask for additional documentation to help us verify your identity and make sure that we maintain the security of your account. All of the information described in this paragraph is referred to as “Account Information.”
Additionally, if you are a merchant that uses the Service, or if you otherwise visit the ANTDIY website, we automatically collect information about your device, including your IP address and potentially other unique device identifiers (for example, if you are using a phone with iOS or Android installed), Internet browser type and language, information about any website that referred you, the date/time of your visit, and any search keywords. We refer to this information collectively as “Device Information. ”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
· “Cookies” are small text files that are placed on your device, and often contain an unique identifier that allows us to recognize your device over time (for example so we can maintain a shopping cart of items that you would like to order, or in order to provide you with content or services we believe will be more relevant to you).
· “Web beacons” are electronic files that are used to track how you navigate a website: for example, whether you complete a transaction, or whether you submit a form or application.
· “Locally Stored Objects” are files stored through your web browser, when you install and use the Extension.
How do we use your Personal Information?
If you are buying a product from a store that is using the Service, we use the Personal Information that we collect from you in order to process the transaction (in particular, to coordinate shipping with and the merchant’s payment obligations to the supplier of the item). If you are a merchant using the Service, we use the Personal Information that we collect from you in order to provide the Service (i.e., to help you import items into your online store, to process transactions, etc.), and in some cases to process your payments to the supplier of items you sell through your store.
Additionally, we may use your Personal Information:
· to respond to customer service inquiries or other communications from you;
· to administer contests, promotions, or surveys;
· to personalize your experience on our website and through the Service (for example, to highlight products you might be interested in adding to your store);
· to ask for ratings and/or reviews of services or products;
· to provide you with newsletters, marketing communications, or advertising; and
· to improve our website and the Service.
How do we protect your Personal Information?
We use many different measures to help protect information transmitted over or stored on our systems. For example, your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is encrypted when transmitted to us via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, to try and keep the information secure.
Sharing your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties that help us process payments, operate our website, and otherwise provide the Service. Additionally, we may share your Personal Information with vendors we use to send our marketing materials and to conduct our advertising campaigns (including behavioral advertising as described above). We may also release your Personal Information:
· in responding to a lawful request or legal process, or otherwise to comply with laws or regulatory requirements;
· to protect the rights and property of ANTDIY, our agents, customers, and others, including enforcing our agreements and policies or our network and physical assets; and
· to third party contractors or subprocessors who do work for us.
Behavioral Advertising and Your Online Choices
As described above, we may use your Personal Information to serve you with marketing or advertising, including through targeted advertisements. For more information about targeted or behavioral advertising, please visit here（ https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising ). If you would like to opt-out of the use of your Personal Information for purposes of targeted advertising, please use the opt-out portal of the Digital Advertising Alliance ( http://optout.aboutads.info ) or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance ( http://www.youronlinechoices.eu).
Additionally, because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
If you are located in the EEA, you have certain rights under European law with respect to your personal data, including the right to request access to, correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. If you are a merchant that uses the Service or the AntDIY Extension, or if you have visited the ANTDIY website and you wish to exercise these rights, please reach out to us using the contact information below. If you are a buyer and wish to exercise these rights, please contact the merchants you interacted with directly — we serve as a processor on their behalf, and can only forward your request to them to allow them to respond.
Additionally, if you are located in the EEA, we note that we generally process personal information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you, or that you might have with your buyers (for example if you are a merchant and provide us with your payment information to use to make payments in the course of using the Service, or if you are a buyer, to fulfill your order from a merchant). If we are unable to process information for this purpose, we would not be able to provide the Service (we require this information to process payment information and individual orders. Alternatively, we process this information to pursue our or our merchants’ legitimate business interests listed above (for example, to respond to customer service inquiries) unless we are required by law to obtain your consent for a particular processing operation.
If you wish to file a complaint relating to ANTDIY’s use of the services, you can reach out to us using the contact information below. You can also file a complaint with an applicable data protection authority.
If you have any questions about your personal information or this policy, or if you would like to make a complaint about how ANTDIY processes your personal data, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.